|Traditional software in use today can require significant investments in hardware and personnel resources.
This may not be a problem for large corporations but may represent a resourcing and cost issue for small to medium companies. Here is how a typical business has to allocate resources:
- Find the right people to manage installation and maintenance of desktops and servers.
- Purchase licenses per user and per application. (Typically extra license are purchased for safety).
- Configure applications for specific company requirements(customizing).
- Train users extensively since off the shelf applications are impossible to configure for individual people/job functions in individual companies.
- Hire staff/resources to ensure daily fuctioning of hardware and software investments.
- Hire staff/resources as Helpdesk resources to support users within the company.
- Ongoing investments in software as they become obsolete or are not supported any longer.
- Ongoing upgrades to hardware (faster,more powerful,more complex) as the requirements of the software/operating systems increases.
|Now you have an option to manage all the above in a more personalized and cost effective manner.
With Diffinitive's DTI-BizSuite 2.0 you can really save money and resources as long as you have a computer network with a high speed Internet connection. Here are some benefits:
- Low hardware requirements - many of our customers are using Pentium II or slower computers.
- Lower user training - based on login we can customize the suite to meet the users' specific work functions.
- Low maintenance - Diffinitive provides you with Helpdesk resources over the phone - we maintain the servers and software.
- User based monthly fees with ability to add new users immediately.